I'm new to this forum, not new to pain

Home Page Forums Welcome to The Pain Community I'm new to this forum, not new to pain

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Willowwisp
      Participant

I’m not really sure how this works, so please forgive me if I screw it up. I’m here, it’s a start. Not dealing well with pain right now, can’t sleep, guess I just needed to say it out loud. I’m glad y’all r here. I’m usually great at encouraging others, but gotta get thru the chronic pain blues again.

TPC_YaYa

Hi Willowwisp,

We are glad that you found us and we want you to know that you are not alone on this journey and we want to reach out and help you the best way we can.

It is very hard to keep one’s spirit’s up all the time when we live with pain. It is physically and emotionally draining on us.

I would like to share a couple different ways that we can support you. We have hosted chats here on the website every Monday – Wednesday and Friday at 11am ET which makes it 10am CT, 9am MT and 8am PT.
      It is a great way to spend an hour chatting with others who understand.

We also have outreach support conference calls 4 times a month. The calls are always on Tuesday. The calls are free and you do not have to register. Our calls are open discussions so everyone on the calls can share if they like or just listen if they want to.
      Our next call will be on May 2, 2017 at 1:00pm ET, which would be, 12:00pm CT, 10am MT and 9am PT.
      Here is a link to more info about the calls and the call schedules.

TPC Outreach Support Conference Calls

We hope that you will stop by the chats and/or the support calls and give them a try. If we can answer any questions please let us know here or you can email; outreach@paincommunity.org

TPC_YaYa
      TPC Community Moderator

“The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

Noki4
      Participant

Hi Willowwisp,

Welcome to family at TPC. I see that TPC YaYa has already told you about the great ways to get and give support using the chats and phone support group.
      I have to share that the phone support group is like talking to old friends, it is so relaxed and I love how it is open discussion. We just get on there and share and support and have some great conversations.
      I hope you will check them out, there is one tomorrow Tuesday May2nd at 1pm ET.

Take care,
      Noki4

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.