How to get rid of Osteoarthritis (Knee Pain)

Home Page Forums Specific Disorders Arthritis Pain How to get rid of Osteoarthritis (Knee Pain)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Jhonsontic
      Participant

Hello,
      i suffered of my knee joint pain since one month. My doctor prescribe some medicine for long time but my health did not support medicine. I want to cure my knee pain naturally, But how?

Can any one suggest me the way.

Thanks

TPC_YaYa

Hello Johnsontic,

Here are a few of the alternative treatments that may help to ease the knee pain you are experiencing. Before trying any of these alternative treatments it is important to talk to your doctor so they can help you decide what treatments may be right for you to try to help manage your symptoms.

Massage therapy
      Aqua therapy
      Physical therapy
      Exercise
      Acupuncture
      Relaxation techniques
      Yoga

Take care,
      TPC_YaYa
      TPC Community Moderator

“The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

Jhonsontic
      Participant

Many Many thanks for advice.

TPC_YaYa

Jhonsontic,

It is our pleasure to help you in anyway we can. We would like to also let you know that we have live hosted chats here on the website on Monday – Wednesday – Friday at 11:00 AM ET.

We also have support calls every Tuesday and you can look at that schedule at this link; https://paincommunity.org/tpc-outreach-support-conference-calls/

If you have any questions you can let us know here or you can email us at; outreach@paincommunity.org

Take care,

TPC_YaYa
      TPC Community Moderator

“The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

Jhonsontic
      Participant

Massage therapy, Aqua therapy,Physical therapy is costly for me. Can I use Massage chair at home for own therapy.

Noki4
      Participant

Jhonsontic,

I don’t see why you can’t use a massage chair at home. I use a massage thing that lays in my recliner to help ease my aches and pain. Have you saw a doctor about the knee pain so you know what you are dealing with?

My best to you,

Noki4

Antje Baumgarten
      Participant

My name had the same issue. They recommended her Pemf therapy. Take a look what conditions it can treat. https://healthylifestyleflorida.com/what-types-of-conditions-can-pemf-therapy-treat/products/buying-guides/pemf/

Her doctor told her that it is a replacement for accupuncture. Her only alternative is a knee replacement.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.