How to get rid of Osteoarthritis (Knee Pain)

Home Page Forums Specific Disorders Arthritis Pain How to get rid of Osteoarthritis (Knee Pain)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TPC_YaYa 21 hours, 10 minutes ago.

• Author

Jhonsontic
    Participant

Hello,
    i suffered of my knee joint pain since one month. My doctor prescribe some medicine for long time but my health did not support medicine. I want to cure my knee pain naturally, But how?

Can any one suggest me the way.

Thanks

TPC_YaYa

Hello Johnsontic,

Here are a few of the alternative treatments that may help to ease the knee pain you are experiencing. Before trying any of these alternative treatments it is important to talk to your doctor so they can help you decide what treatments may be right for you to try to help manage your symptoms.

Massage therapy
    Aqua therapy
    Physical therapy
    Exercise
    Acupuncture
    Relaxation techniques
    Yoga

Take care,
    TPC_YaYa
    TPC Community Moderator

“The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

Jhonsontic
    Participant

Many Many thanks for advice.

TPC_YaYa

Jhonsontic,

It is our pleasure to help you in anyway we can. We would like to also let you know that we have live hosted chats here on the website on Monday – Wednesday – Friday at 11:00 AM ET.

We also have support calls every Tuesday and you can look at that schedule at this link; http://paincommunity.org/tpc-outreach-support-conference-calls/

If you have any questions you can let us know here or you can email us at; outreach@paincommunity.org

Take care,

TPC_YaYa
    TPC Community Moderator

“The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.