Pain Relief That Works

Home Page Forums Welcome to The Pain Community Pain Relief That Works

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Tstratton
      Participant

Hello, I am new here.

I have been dealing with fibromyalgia and arthritic pain throughout my body for some time. and to be honest haven’t found something for my body that truly works and works quickly.

I am sure you haven’t heard of it because it was recommend to me by an old amish man who was selling it in his store.

It’s called Factor 5. If you are like me and have been looking for a way to get out of pain quickly without having to take another prescription or over the counter drug take a moment to check out medfreeliving.com there you will learn all about factor 5 and understand how it works.

It has helped me get up and down the stairs a lot easier and not feel so stiff in the mornings.

medfreeliving.com Factor 5 advanced pain support supplement that for me was fast acting.

I hope this helps someone. 🙂

firstclassmedical
      Participant

The many symptoms of back pain, sciatica and radiating pain through lower body indicates the sign of spinal misalignment . It becomes severe everyday with increasing age. Non surgical treatments like Chiropractic Adjustment can help you a lot.

Back or lower body pain arises due to increasing age and fatigue. However the best remedy to cure is to have physical therapy session for a some time. Acupuncture and massage therapy are quite effective for the pain. Lear more at https://wellbeingchirony.com/

Dragokarl99
      Participant

Pain relievers work with your cells, your body’s nerve endings, your nervous system, and your brain to keep you from feeling the pain. Your body is full of nerve endings in your skin and tissues. there is a therapy for depression

Dragokarl99
      Participant

there is a therapy for depression[url=: http://www.healthline.com/health/depression/expressive-therapy#Overview1%5DExpressive Therapy For Depression [=/url]

6thdan
      Participant

I’ve been in pain since 91. 30 years owning 8 schools in MMA. Plus i trained horses. Intense wrecks doing these 7 days a week. Never sought help till 2004. But i’m now sick to death of being treated badly by Drs. If i listed everything that’s happened to me you’d think i should be dead. I had a good dr for 11 years. I was doing better till 2019 he retired then i fractured my vertebrae. Had 2 concussions to add to the 9 i had before. Started with a new dr it was going ok then he literally disappeared. Next dr hurt me so bad. I had to quit doing the little bit of work i can do for 2 months an it’s still not getting better. I have a lot of arthritis but my lower back an right hip is killing me. Can’t lay on it or let it hang lower than my hip laying other way. She did x-rays an said there’s nothing wrong with your hip. Totally calling me a liar that i’m in pain. I e had piriformis syndrome an it hurts like that. Glass in my ass. She acts like every time she talks to me that i’m a idiot. I spent 30 years with anatomy an physiology. Taught body building. I know what the body does. I’ve taught drs things about how muscles work that i can’t believe they didn’t know. Yet we let these pet work on us. I have to take pain killers. I have taken myself off them for months at a time. But she wants to shame and belittle me. I wish she could feel the chronic pain i have. They gave me 4 shots so they can identify the nerves for RBF. I was going ok till Thursday an i bent over not doing anything but petting my dog an my back went. It felt like it did with the other two heirniations. My back was in horrible spasms all weekend. Losing my bladder. Pain meds didn’t touch it. I use a tens machine, ice packs heating pad, lidocaine patches an crepe. Started using frankincense an DMSO. Which helped a little. But i’m sure she will say i’m lying. I’m 60 years old. Went thru years of physical an mental abuse. I don’t have to lie to anyone. I gutted out 2 heirniated discs with no meds.
      On top of it just got diagnosed with diabetes 2. I have horrible fibro which exacerbates the back pain.
      I never get to do anything anymore. my life came to a halt. why would i choose this.
      I’m at the point an have been for a long time that if this is all i have to look forward to i don’t want to live. To lay here an just glow with pain. i’m sick of the meds an having to worry about it an a drs narcissist attitude.

TPC_YaYa

Hi 6thdan,

I am so sorry your provider doesn’t listen to you. Are you in the position to find a different provider? There are still some good ones out there that do listen. I too have lived with pain for over 30 years and I do very much understand the frustration, anger and all the emotions that comes along with it.

Having support from friends, family and others living with pain can be helpful. We have a support call on Tuesday evenings. It is open discussion so everyone who wants to join in on the conversations can. If you would like to know more you can check it out at: https://paincommunity.org/tpc-outreach-support-conference-calls/

If I can answer any questions please let me know.

Take care,

TPC YaYa
        TPC Community Moderator
        outreach@paincommunity.org

“The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

Dragokarl99
      Participant

Exercise and pains had a very long and ancient relation there are many who suffered from many and then many time some exercise help them to get relief from them
      My Health Calculator

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.