New to this

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TPC_YaYa 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

RiggsMortis
    Participant

Good afternoon folks!

I am brand new to The Pain Community, but am certainly not new to the chronic pain life. I have been dealing with chronic pain going on near a decade now, but have never reached out to anyone, partially because I was in so much denial that this may be permanent.

I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Skye

TPC_YaYa

Hi, welcome to TPC. We each go through the grieving process. Once I found that I was able to accept my new normal I found it easier to concentrate on moving forward. It isn’t easy to accept the changes a life of pain brings.

We hope that you will find resources and blogs that are helpful to you. We have hosted chats Monday-Wednesday-Friday at 11am ET here in the chat room.

We also have support conference calls every Tuesday. Our next call will be Tuesday, April 30th at 7:00pm ET. Call in number: 712-775-7031 Passcode: 491-268-096 and press the # key.

TPC Outreach Support Conference Calls

Take care,
    TPC Yaya
    TPC Community Moderator

“The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.