New To Constant Pain, Feeling Helpless

Home Page Forums Welcome to The Pain Community New To Constant Pain, Feeling Helpless

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      SheSaidAMowseful
      Participant

My name is Ravennah and I am new here. I have dealt with physical pain all my life but it wasn’t too bad… but what happened on Monday has kinda changed everything…. I woke up with pain like I’ve never had before, my elbows shoulders and knees. I felt kinda crappy but i just chalked it up to the pain and went on about my business of the day… By 2pm I had a fever of 104.2 and couldn’t stand up without help. I went to the ER and was promptly admitted because of the fever and my blood pressure was dangerously low (58/31) SO they got rid of the fever which was caused by a systemic infection of unknown origin over the 2 days i was in the hospital…. but the pain still persists. I can still barely stand up on my own without help and i can’t reach across to even hand something to my daughter… It’s incredibly distressing to me.

Noki4
      Participant

Ravennah,

I am sorry to hear that your pain issues have continued. Maybe see if you can get in to see a pain management provider and see if they may have some answers.

My best to you,
      Noki

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.