New Here from a bed in Ohio

Home Page Forums Welcome to The Pain Community New Here from a bed in Ohio

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      CatesAM
      Participant

I just wanted to say hello. I am new to this website. I am glad I have found it. I am suffering chronic pain that has left me bedridden. I was first diagnosed with a bulging disk in the summer of 2015 and have had various shots, procedures, and a spinal stimulator implant that worked great for only 2 months.

Professor Q
      Participant

I am new and hope I am doing this correctly. I am a 77 year old retired college professor. I have very terrible back and bilateral leg pain
      the pain has be going 5 years and some years are better than others. I have tried every treat that I could think of. Now in PT and Percocet treatment and not much pain relief I have had many epidural injections,accupputrure, hanged upside pulled apart by chiropractic physician etc. I am in great pain. I have a pacemaker/defibrillator installed. I am not over weight. Any ideas to help me. I would be grateful for any ideas. Thank you

TPC_YaYa

Hi CatesAM,

I responded to one of your other posts so I will just say hi on this one :).

TPC Yaya
      TPC Community Moderator
      “The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

TPC_YaYa

Hi Professor Q,

It is nice to meet you, welcome to The Pain Community.

I am sorry to hear that you have been unable to find the cause of your pain and find relief. You mentioned doing therapy and other things.
      I am not a medical professional but as a person who lives with back pain I was wondering if they have ever done an MRI or CT scan on your back?

I would like to share that we hosted chats here on the website every Monday-Wednesday-Friday at 11am ET.

We also have support calls every Tuesday. Here is the link for the support calls and it also has the schedule for the calls. Our next call will be on Tuesday, October 9th at 7pm ET, 6pm CT, 5pm MT and 4pm PT.

The support calls are very laid back and a safe place for people to share the journey of pain and to do with others who truly understand.

TPC Outreach Support Conference Calls

TPC Yaya
      TPC Community Moderator

“The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

Johndalton
      Participant

Hello buddy, How is going on? Welcome to the community.

CatesAM
      Participant

Hello Johndalton, it is nice to meet you. Thank you for the welcome.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.