New, desperate

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Clementine
      Participant

I’ve been having muscle pain for about two years. I’ve had x-rays and ECGs, and they all came back clean. I’m convinced its muscle cramping from excessive phone and computer use.
      The pain is in my chest, neck, and shoulder blades, but especially on my left pectoral. I have an anxiety disorder which makes it worse. stretching makes it worse.
      The pain’s been debilitating, but livable, until recently. I can’t stand it anymore. I went to the hospital last night, and they discharged me on the basis that it was a non-emergency. I went to physical therapy and cried out when they touched my shoulder blades.
      I can barely swallow. i have one meal and one aleve a day.
      I have to take breaks from writing this post. There’s a real, physical twinge in my chest and it feels like I’m on death’s doorstep. I hate it so much. I want to believe I’m just anxious. I need something. Anything.

Noki4
      Participant

Clementine,

Can you maybe go see a primary care doctor, that can maybe order a group of tests to find the answer that you need. I do hope you are able to find the help that you need.

Noki4

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.