Mystery Hip pain on one side? Pls help

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain Mystery Hip pain on one side? Pls help

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      leemac
      Participant

Hi everyone.

Im new to this site but not a stranger to pain. For the past year an a half I’ve been dealing with a problem with my right hip. It all started after working as a cab driver for 2 years. Basically I would work long shifts an push through pain in my right hip. Now after no longer working there I walk noticeably different. Feels like more weight is being shifted onto my right leg when walking and after a while it gets inflamed an I start to limp from pain. The pain is on the outer hip/glute area. Tried stretching every muscle group tried strengthening everything as well to no avail.

Idk whats wrong with my hip but maybe one of you guys or girls have experienced similar an could shed some insight as to what it might be?

I have spoke to my doctor about aches and pains before but this is life changing for me as I used to be really active. Now im just in bed all day. Im only 26.

Any advice or insight is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Noki4
      Participant

Hi Leemac,

It is nice to meet you, wish it was under different circumstances. I am not a medical professional however I think it would be best to talk to your doctor about the hip pain. I have degenerative joint disease and it affects all the joints. I am thinking your doctor may probably start out with x-rays or and mri of the hip to see what is going on in there.
      My best to you,

Noki4

Bradley Cameron
      Participant

hope you may be doing well by now, if not, then may be osteopathy may be a better option under these circumstances… if I can know which city are you in, and I can recommend you a osteopath there

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.