Let's Laugh: Fun with Pain

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain Let's Laugh: Fun with Pain

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      petmom1
      Participant

Have a joke or a funny image. Let’s share…This topic was created so we can share funny pictures related to pain. While living with pain is not fun, we use humor to help us along the journey. Have fun with this topic but please maintain a family-friendly atmosphere. Vulgar language and inappropriate material should not be shared per the TPC user guidelines.

Noki4
      Participant

This is going to be fun. I agree we have to keep our humor so we can use it as a way of dealing with the pain. I can’t wait to see all the fun pictures from everyone. Have a wonderful and low pain day.

Fun with pain

Carolyn Noel
      Participant

petmom1
      Participant

Carolyn Noel
      Participant

petmom1
      Participant

Just pacing myself!

Noki4
      Participant

Fun with pain

Just got to smile when someone says something like this.

Lizzben
      Participant

Eight years ago today I had my first attack. Over the years, I named my chronic pain Carl (my pain is very localized). So today I celebrated our anniversary because why not. Carl is a large part of my life and I like to have fun with it so I got a cookie cake. 😛My eight year anniversary cookie cake!

Noki4
      Participant

I love this, it is so positive and good for the soul. I love to read about others who work to find the good in each day and try to look past the pain. I have never named my pain as it is in many different area’s of my body but I talk to my pain as if it were a person.

Take care
      Noki4

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.