Hello

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Lumbar Jack
      Participant

I signed up for this forum months ago after my spine health forum was moved to Facebook.

I have battled with Neuropathy pain and many other issues since my two failed back to back lumbar fusions. I miss the peer input on SH with other sufferers and learning about potential treatments for chronic pain, and I don’t like Facebook. Not very outgoing I waited until now to post.

Pleased to meet you all

Lumbar Jack
      Participant

2021 will be just a little better than 2020, I pray every night for our country and citizens

TPC_YaYa

Hi Lumberjack,

It is nice to meet you. Social media isn’t for everyone and we totally understand that. Have you given any thought to joining a support call? If so, we have one every Tuesday at 7pm. It is open discussion so everyone can join in on the conversation. If you would like more info you can read about it here; https://paincommunity.org/tpc-outreach-support-conference-calls/

Take care,

TPC YaYa
      TPC Community Moderator
      outreach@paincommunity.org

“The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

Deepak patidar
      Participant

2022 will be just a little better than 2020-21, I pray every night for our country and citizens

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.