Doubting my pain

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain Doubting my pain

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Josie
      Participant

Lots of other people seem to have really bad pain, and it makes me doubt mine, even though it’s definitely real. What do I do?

TPC_YaYa

Hi Josie,

We are all unique in how pain affects us and the intensity of the pain that we live it. You should not compare your pain to others because yes your pain is real.

We each have our own diagnosis of what is causing the pain and the pain will interact in our lives differently and it does not matter if one person’s pain is less than someone else’s. It is still real pain.

Your pain is your pain and it is real.

We would like to share that we have hosted chats here on the website every Monday-Wednesday-Friday at 11am ET., if you would be interested in chatting with others who live with pain.

We also have support calls every Tuesday. Here is the link for the support calls and it also has the schedule for the calls.
      The support calls are very laid back and a safe place for people to share the journey of pain and to do with others who truly understand.

TPC Outreach Support Conference Calls

Take care,

TPC YaYa
      TPC Community Moderator

“The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

jaswindersingh
      Participant

You should consult with a good doctor.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.