Reply To: What could be the problem?

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain What could be the problem? Reply To: What could be the problem?

Noki4
Participant

Hello Fortunateone,

It appears you had a long year. I don’t know if it helps to hear but I have the diagnosis of chronic muscle strain/spasms in my chest, rib and shoulder areas. They tell me it stems from the degenerative joint disease that I have in my neck and back.

That is one of the long list of things that have gone wrong with my body. I have heard the same words, nothing that can be done other than manage the pain and symptoms so I can have somewhat of a normal life.

I want to share with you something that has helped me so much. The Pain Community has started phone support conference calls. They have these calls 4 times a month. The calls are always on Tuesday and two of the calls start at 1pm ET and two of them start at 7pm ET. The time varies to give those unable to attend the day calls a chance to attend the evening calls and vice a versa.

These calls are super. They are what they call “open calls”. That means that there is a host for the calls but she is there to help and offer support. She wants the folks that call in to do the talking, it is all about being able to be a part of the conversation. It is so helpful to be able to talk to others who are on the same journey that I am, the pain journey. We learn from each other, we support each other and we make new friends, some who are becoming life long friends.

If you can join one of the calls please try it.

You can read more about the calls at this link; https://paincommunity.org/tpc-outreach-support-conference-calls/

The next call is on, January 17: 1:00-2:00 pm ET

The call in number is, Call in number: 712-775-7031 Passcode: 491-268-096 and press the # key.

I hope to hear you on one of the calls.

Take care,
Noki4