Reply To: Computer Gaming – A wonderful distraction from pain & stress

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain Computer Gaming – A wonderful distraction from pain & stress Reply To: Computer Gaming – A wonderful distraction from pain & stress

Dionetta Hudzinski
Participant

Hi, Pipboy and Noki4, I love to play bubble witch and crush mania and jewel Mania. I can mindlessly play and distract myself on a day or evening I am having increased pain. I have a tablet or use my phone to access them so it does not take much effort and I do not need to sit in front of my computer. I am not skilled enough to play some of the games you mentioned. but the ones I do play keep me occupied for quite a while. I also like to play solitaire and other card games. again I sort of like the mindlessness of these games. I can zone out playing them and forget the pain for a time.

Other times I just get on the internet and spend time on facebook which connects me with positive thoughts (I avoid the negative talk and images) I have several sites that I go to for information or just a pick me up. I can keep connected to family members across the US.