Reply To: New Member?

Home Page Forums Welcome to The Pain Community New Member? Reply To: New Member?

Noki4
Participant

Hi,

Welcome to The Pain Community discussion forums. First let me say you are not alone. We do understand a life of chronic pain and how lonely it is. I was 24 when my pain journey started and that was a long time ago however I know exactly what you are saying. I was a young mother of 3 kids when my pain started. It is hard to be a caregiver for those we love when we ourselves are living a life of pain.

Here at The Pain Community (TPC) they have some great ways to interact with others who are on a journey of pain so we don’t have to feel so lonely.

They have these discussion forums which are great. They also have hosted chats, Monday, Wednesday & Friday’s at 11am ET here on the website in the group chat room.

They also host a support conference call every Tuesday and it is a fabulous way to talk to others who truly do understand and also a great way to make new friends that you can build a friendship with and talk too outside of the once a week support calls.

There will be a support call tomorrow, August 6th at 1pm ET, 12pm CT, 11am MT and 10am PT. You do not have to register, you just call in at the time of the call and everyone gets to talk on the call if they wish. There is a host but she invites everyone to talk during the call. Here is the phone number and I will find the link to share where you can read more about the calls.
When it is time for the call, just call in using this number: 712-775-7031 Passcode: 491-268-096 and press the # key.

There are great folks on the calls who enjoy meeting new folks and making new friends so the lonely isn’t so lonely anymore.

Here is the link so you can read more about the calls. https://paincommunity.org/tpc-outreach-support-conference-calls/

I hope that you will give these different ways to interact with others here at TPC a try and that you find them as helpful as I have.

My best to you,
Noki