We’re thrilled to announce a new partnership that will bring our resources in front of The Mighty‘s wide-reaching readership. We will now have our own growing home page on The Mighty and appear on many stories on the site.
The Mighty is a story-based health community focused on improving the lives of people facing disease, disorder, mental illness and disability. More than half of Americans are facing serious health conditions or medical issues. They want more than information. They want to be inspired. The Mighty publishes real stories about real people facing real challenges.
Here’s an example of the kind of stories on The Mighty: These Companies Have Remote Jobs That May Be Great for People With Chronic Illnesses or Disabilities
We encourage you to submit a story to The Mighty and make your voice heard.
How to Submit a Story to The Mighty
- Go to The Mighty’s story submission form: http://bit.do/TheMightySubmit
- If you already have a Mighty account, fill out the form to submit a story. If you don’t have an account, set one up and then you can fill out the form and submit a story.
- Make sure to click ‘Yes’ under ‘Did a Mighty Partner organization recommend you write this story?’ and select us from the Partner Association menu! That way you can be sure our resources will appear on your story.
More Stories on The Mighty
- 5 Tough Choices You Face When You’re Chronically Ill or in Pain
- ChronicALLY Box Is the First Subscription Box for People With Chronic Illnesses
- When Chronic Pain Pushes Me to Take My Anger Out on Loved Ones
- Trump Thinks Opioids Are ‘No Good.’ Here’s What People Living With Chronic Pain Have to Say.
- 4 Texts That Get It Right About Invisible Disabilities
- To My College Professor, From Your Student With a Chronic Illness
- 17 Dorm Essentials for Students With Chronic Pain