When I know I needed home care

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain When I know I needed home care

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      CatesAM
      Participant

I had a horrible night last night. Gerd was really bad and could taste stomach acid in the back of my throat all night. When I finally did get a bit of sleep I was freezing. I woke up shiverering. Unable to find even under my blankets. I took my temperature and it read 93. Something degrees, I took it again and it was 94.74 degrees. I found more blankets and clothes until I finally started warming back up again. I texted my partner but got response. Texted a friend and the same. I was in a panic. I was afraid to take the morning pain pills. Finally I called the V. A. Nurse Triage crying. The nurse went through a series of questions and deemed it would be safe for me to take my meds. I tried getting up to work my way to the bathroom and my head felt off center. My whole body ached. I spent the rest of the day in bed. I am bed bound most days due to lower back, hip, and left leg,knee, and foot pain. After today, I know I cannot be in my house unattended. I have had hypothermia before, I was worried that the pain meds would put me to sleep and I might not have woken back up again. We will see how the process goes for in home care, but I am guessing long. Will try to keep this discussion updated. Concentration is getting worse

TPC_YaYa

Hi CatesAM,

I am sorry you are experiencing this. Was you able to set up the home health care? We totally understand about concentration being difficult. For many of us we live with a fog of sorts that can and does affect our ability to concentrate for very long.

Please do let us know how you are doing.

Take care,

TPC YaYa
      TPC Community Moderator

“The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

Johndalton
      Participant

Sorry to hear about that. You should do what the OP said already. Besides you can make a call to the health care centre in your local area. And get home treatment for this issue. All the best!

jaswindersingh
      Participant

Take care

Elena0011
      Participant

Torment is your body’s normal guard against ailment and damage. It fills in as the sign that something isn’t right in the body. Agonies related to joint pain incorporate extreme torment from irritation of the joints, intense agony from harmed joints, and disturbed torment expedited by perpetual experiencing joint torments. Agony is brought about by the slow breakdown of the ligament, the delicate material that pads where can I buy curtain the joints. Help with discomfort creams is devoured by competitors, housewives, and the old. While there are numerous causes and illnesses that can add to joint agony, the most well-known are osteoarthritis and sports wounds. Joint agony from osteoarthritis is regularly treated with the utilization of over the counter and physician recommended prescriptions. With concerns ascending in the medicinal field as of late about coronary illness risks of a few doctor prescribed prescriptions, numerous individuals are searching for a sheltered choice to manage joint torment.

https://fitbitehealth.com/curafen/

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.