What's the best sitting posture to avoid pain in the waist?

Home Page Forums Treatment Options for Pain What's the best sitting posture to avoid pain in the waist?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TPC_YaYa 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Ress222
    Participant

I’ve been working in an office and most of my time was spent sitting in front of a computer. At the end of the day, my waist is painful. Is there a right sitting posture for this? How about treatment?

Ress222
    Participant

I would like to hear any recommendation from all of you.

Dayday
    Participant

Hello, Ress. I have also the same experience as you. What I used to do to eliminate the pain is to stand sometime and have a water break while chatting one of my office mates. It straightened my back for a while.

Ress222
    Participant

Hi Dayday! Thanks for replying on my concern. I will try to consider your advice this week in the office. As of this time, I’m trying to look some sitting postures to lessen back pain.

TPC_YaYa

Hi Ress222,

Have you tried some of the ergonomic foot rests or pillows that can help with posture?

Take care,

TPC YaYa
    TPC Community Moderator
    “The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.