War on pain medication

Home Page Forums Welcome to The Pain Community War on pain medication

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      coldfire
      Participant

I guess i should start with a short history of my chronic pain issue. I have severe spine damage witch causes nerve pain . this has been bearable for The last 20 years with opiate medication, that is intill these new drug laws have come into play and get more restrictive monthly. I have been prescibed the new acceptable opiate drug Xtampza witch is completely ineffective. My pain management DR is restricted by protocal to only precribe this drug.I have tried other pain management therapys aswell none of those stop my hands and feet from the constant cold fire i experience. A few days ago a purchased street drugs in desperation and that did stop the fire.
        Its clear to me that the war on drugs will never work. However greatfull of the relief i felt, that lifestyle would be equally unacceptable to meet . The only acceptable solution i currently have is suicide. I reguarly consider lighting my self on fire infront of the DEA as a protest. Unless there is a pain treatment available to doctors that works and is available to others that suffer, This situation is not sustainable . I can imagine others in my situation will turn to these options aswell if they have not allready. This is a cry for help, i can only hope someone that can make a differnce will hear and do something about. If you consider me crazy or imbalanced i dont disagree since November of last year my mental state has worsened daily.

Criss
      Participant

Hi Coldfire, I hope you are doing well now. I’m really sorry to know about your health condition. The trouble with chronic pain is that it is so easy to become accustomed to it, both mentally and physically. At first, it’s absolutely agonizing; it’s the only thing you think about, like a rock in your shoe that rubs your foot raw with every step. Then the constant rubbing, the pain and the limp all become part of the status quo, the occasional stabbing pain just a reminder.

I suffered a lot and it was too much for me trying everything possible. One of my good friend he suggested me a cream and I tried it for a couple of months and believe me it was the first product I got a positive result. I’m giving you the link below just try it and I believe you will be good. I tried it that’s why recommending you. I really hope and pray that you will get well soon.
      http://snip.ly/ivqxlp

chrisiinpain
        Participant

I’m sorry for your pain I too am in the same boat I’ve been a chronic pain patient with several spine surgeries for the past 2 decades and recently my doctor has decided to cut me off the only medicine that I’ve been able to take that works which is oxy code own with no help in the future I feel like I’m in the same boat as you

Anonymous
      Inactive

coldfire,

I obviously don’t experience pain as you describe, nor does mine seem so endless. Your post made my jaw drop to the ground…I’ll be praying for you!

Hopefully you’ll see this reply and check into the link below. I was skeptical about CBD at first and even tried some that did nothing for me. However, this product is water soluble, has a 94% bioavailability and has 0.0% THC.

Read all about it at http://www.zilis.com/7155863 or call me on my mobile: 405-301-1237

Have Faith!

Cody

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.