Share your thoughts. What topics would you like to see on our forums?

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain Share your thoughts. What topics would you like to see on our forums?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      TPC_YaYa

In today’s world of technology we have several different ways to connect with others online. The Pain Community is a safe and secure online community for people living with pain. Please share with us what topics or information you would like to see here on our discussion forums.

Thank you,

TPC YaYa

TPC Community Moderator
      “The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

deep
      Participant

hello, i not sure if any of my attempt went threw for a new topic i tried several times but din’t see the postings, i may need help, i would like to see a new forum on ARD and CAPPS adhesion related disorders, and it’s effects. it’s a n issue that’s been too hush hush too long. i am a suffer’er of about 32-33 years now with eight abdominal surgeries and now left with nerve damage every-where. this put me in a crisis state a few weeks ago, in the doctors office, and if i knew more about ARD andCAPPS i might of been more pre-pared for the breakdowns. i. know i’m not alone out there. there’s many in my shoes, and i’m willing to pull strength from them as well as they can pull it from me. please make sure my topic goes in, thank deep (darlene

TPC_YaYa

Hello Deep,

I am sorry you have been having issues with starting a new topic. I have started a topic for ARD and CAPPS under the forum titled, “General Discussions on Pain”. If I can help you with anything further, please let me know.

TPC_YaYa
      TPC Community Moderator
      “The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.