Muscle aches and chest pain..!!

Home Page Forums Wellness Issues Muscle aches and chest pain..!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      martinjoe
      Participant

Hey guys,
      I have been working in a forging industry for the past few months. As you all know, the forge shop workers have to shape the metals through hammering, pressing and squeezing techniques. So we have to give extreme precision and strength to properly hammer, squeeze or rotate a piece of metal into the exact design. We also need to apply heat treatment to metals as needed. So this is the work I have been doing for months, and I have to work for hours in a stretch. I have been aching with chest pain and muscle aches now. It’s getting difficult for me to work for a long. Many of my colleagues are facing a similar problem. So I’m thinking about taking proper treatment to get rid of this. A few of my friends suggested me to went for massage therapy. Is massage therapy is a good option for treating muscle aches and all? Do anyone here have any experience with massage therapy for this? Or if you have any good suggestions, please let me know. I would be grateful for your thoughts on this.

veemech
      Participant

I have long hours job in 5 days of a week and I have now swelling on my feet, I tried few home remedies, but nothing worked. What should I do now? Next week I have t travel to USA to find some Cut and Sew Manufacturer in USA, because I’m going to start my own clothing line and I’m a little wondering with swelling feet how i will travel.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.