Is there anyone who have done root canal treatment earlier?

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain Is there anyone who have done root canal treatment earlier?

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Yselh1994
      Participant

“Hi,
      From last week onwards I had pain in my teeth. I thought it may be due to some foods that I had eaten. But, this pain is increasing day by day. When I consulted the dentist, he explained that every tooth consists of pulp which carries nutrients to the tooth. This pulp is infected in my case and because of that, I’m having pain. He told me that, since it’s in the initial stage, the root canal therapy will be easier. That was actually a relief for me. When this pain increased I thought my whole teeth needs to be removed because I was not able to identify from which teeth it’s coming.
      But still, I’m tensed thinking about the treatment process.I’m afraid while thinking about the pain I need to undergo during the treatment process. Can all my teeth be saved with a root canal? Is there anyone who have done root canal treatment earlier? Please suggest any good dentist whom I can consult for a second opinion.
      Thank You!”

Marina01
      Participant

I have never done root canal, but a root canal treatment is done to successfully remove the infected tissue and bacteria throughout the canal so that you are relieved of the severe pain. So don’t worry and go to the best dentist in your area. I think first you should clear all your doubts from your dentist then go for root canal. Anyways, which dentist you consulted?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.