instructions on how to use site

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain instructions on how to use site

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Zenfollower
      Participant

Sorry guys but I am a little dense when it comes to computers and this website seems vastly different from the old one. Are there some easy to understand instructions for how to navigate around here? I got a friend request from someone (I didn’t even know you could do that) and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to get there. All I see is “Cancel friend request” which is the exact opposite of what I want to do. I tried to send them a message but I can’t seem to get that to come up either.

TPC_ITGirl

Hi Zen,

Thanks for your patience. We’re developing some instructions for everyone. You can help by asking questions as well.

Think for the friend request part of our community as similar to Facebook. When you see someone you want to “friend,” you can send a request by clicking “Add a Friend”. If you’ve already sent a request, then you will see the option to “Cancel Friend Request.”

If you click on the person’s name in the Members section, you will see an option to Send a Private Message.

Please just let us know if you have any further questions.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.