I don’t know what’s wrong…

Home Page Forums Wellness Issues I don’t know what’s wrong…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      jaxx
      Participant

Hey, I’m new, hi everyone!! I am diagnosed with fibromyalgia, spinal arthritis, and mild peripheral neuropathy, as well as bipolar. I have had these diagnoses for years.

However, around March of this year, I had a very sudden onset of symptoms that are only worsening. Severe fatigue…I mean SEVERE, as in my limbs are fatigued and I’m not working out, but I feel like I’ve been in the gym 5 days straight. I can not be awake an entire day, just physically can not. My pain is more intense, including weird random shooting pains in random areas. My limbs get weak and I can not walk or get up by myself sometimes. Tonight for the first time I’m having trouble gripping. Also, random itching, esp at night and sometimes it keeps me up. I’ve had some random things come and go since then, like weird vision stuff and intense facial pain.

My rheumy tells me it’s the fibro, but I’ve had that a long time and it doesn’t feel like that. My dr says its depression, but I’ve had depression since I was a child and I’m in my 30s. This came on suddenly and intensely, and I wanna cry bc its worsening and I feel like no ones listening and I’m scared and can barely function anymore.

I’m not looking for sympathy, I just don’t want to feel this way anymore. I don’t know what to do. I’m reaching out in case anyone has experienced anything similar and has any ideas of where to go from here. Thank you!!

takecouragecoaching
      Participant

Hi Jaxx,

It sounds like your pain is overwhelming you. I’ve experienced fatigue and muscle spasms, but not to that degree. I know we have coached people with similar issues. The only thing that helped me was coaching. It is a good community of people who understand the issues those of us with chronic pain have to live with. I wish there was a quick solution, but for me, it has taken years. I use many tools to manage my pain and keep myself less depressed and more functional. It is a lifelong struggle, but well worth it. How have you been this week?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.