Hi, I am new

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      tiffany
      Participant

This is the first time I’ve ever posted on line. I’m not on Facebook, etc I’ve felt that talking about the chronic pain I’ve had for decades brings focus on it and makes it worse. I’m 63 & see my life shrinking as a result of it @ it’s getting the best of me. Depression worsening. Thx for reading.

TPC_YaYa

Hi Tiffany,

Welcome to The Pain Community. I understand that for some talking about the pain constantly can make life harder to do with. It’s like you start to sink in the depths of depression and it is hard to fight one’s way out. It can be helpful to share with others who do truly understand. We can support each other and share what has helped us.

Did you know that we have a support conference call every Tuesday if you are in the United States? We talk about life in general, the good, the bad and everything in between. The call is free if you have free long distance. If you would like more info about it, you can read about it at this link, https://paincommunity.org/tpc-outreach-support-conference-calls/

If I can answer any questions please let me know.

Take care,

TPC YaYa
      TPC Community Moderator
      outreach@paincommunity.org

“The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

RobertBNeese231
      Participant

Thanks

TPC_YaYa

Hi, RobertBNeese231,

Welcome to The Pain Community.

Take a look around and if you need any assistance please let me know. I wanted to share with you that we have a support conference call every Tuesday if you are in the United States. We talk about life in general, the good, the bad and everything in between. The call is free if you have free long distance. If you would like more info about it, you can read about it at this link,

TPC Outreach Support Conference Calls

If I can answer any questions please let me know.

Take care,

TPC YaYa
      TPC Community Moderator
      outreach@paincommunity.org

“The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.