hey folks

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      heamicdan
      Participant

hi every thanks for having me—came here looking to see what people do when denied pain meds even when other options are not working–its pretty friggin sad i worked my whole life just to be treated like an addict by my doctors who know what is wrong with my spine yet don’t see to give a shit

TPC_YaYa

Heamicdan,

We understand the craziness that is happening in regards to treatment options. I wanted to let you know that you are not alone. We have a phone support call every Tuesday evening. On the call others share what they have found helpful.

We wish you the best.

The TPC Outreach Support Conference Calls are open discussions, so all who attend can have the opportunity to share in the conversation if they wish. Those attending the calls may share as little, or as much, as they feel comfortable doing. Sharing is not mandatory; you can call in and just listen.

How and when to participate in the calls:
      Call in number: 267-807-9601 Passcode: 491-268-096 and press the # key.

When:

Every Tuesday: 7:00pm ET, 6:00pm CT, 5:00pm MT and 4:00pm PT.

The TPC Outreach Support Conference calls are FREE, but please check your long distance calling plan to see if any standard long distance rates apply.

TPC_YaYa
      TPC Community Moderator

“The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.