Have been suffering from lower back Pain

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain Have been suffering from lower back Pain

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      chriscomstock
      Participant

Hello,
      I hope everyone is safe at their home Since I have been suffering from the lower back for the last couple of years. The problem has been rising so fast for the last couple of weeks; Whenever I walk long, I got pain in my back, and also, whenever I sleep long due to lock downtime, it’s even worse. I tried a lot in the past few days, like doing exercise and therapy even did yoga, but the result remains the same. The last time when I have consulted a doctor and take an X-ray, he told me to have a muscle relaxer in for lower back. What should I do now? After this, any suggestions and help, really be thankful for that.
      Thanks,

Nick64
      Participant

A couple of years ago, I took prescribed Tramadol for severe back pain. I couldn’t sleep! Tramadol has been working for me very well. My mood seemed mildly high, and I felt no discomfort. I definitely haven’t been high. I have felt slightly better. It’s been fantastic. Then I chose to quit, and the cold turkey was going to go. It’s been an error. I wasn’t able to relax and be horrified. Edvard Munch had the appearance of “The Scream.” Tears streamed my cheeks. I cried for stupid TV dramas. I had a strong, frozen fear feeling. It’s been terrible. But I could take it OK until it dawned upon me that it happened. Don’t go cold turkey! Don’t go cold turkey!

loydgeorge9
      Participant

Best reliable pain Management for chronic pains.

https://starlight-pharmacy.olistshops.com

loydgeorge9
      Participant

Best pain Management pharmacy
      With incredible services to ease pain sufferers gain treatment.

https://starlight-pharmacy.olistshops.com

Deepak patidar
      Participant

Last year only I had very severe pain, after that did yoga for 1 week and in a few days I got good results.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.