dental pain

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #417009

      Hey guys, I’m Jack. Last week I tripped from the stairs and fell down. I cracked my tooth. After that, I feel really awkward to face others. I even find it difficult to go shopping. It was then my best friend, Andy suggested a dental clinic that provides good dental crown procedures. Edited in accordance to TPC guidelines.
      She has a few years of experience with them and she insists me in approaching them regarding the problem. Along with dental procedures, they are proved to be specialists in family dentistry. I would like to get some more hands-on experiences, so thought of discussing the problem here.

      Please help me with this. Write down your comments and experiences.

    • #421224
      Harry King

      A toothache is also known as Dental pain and caused by dental disease. You can consult with a dentist.

    • #421953

      You can consult with the dentist.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.