Chest Pain

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      nuggetsvolum1
      Participant

I have had chronic, deep chest pain for four months now. They aren’t sure if it is chosto, Gerd, a heart condition, etc. I am going in for a stress test next week. The pills they give me do nothing. Any advice on this? I feel like I am in hell. It’s hard to live.

TPC_YaYa

Nuggetsvolum1,

Checking in to see if the stress test gave you any further info on the problems you are having.

TPC_YaYa
      TPC Community Moderator

“The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

nuggetsvolum1
      Participant

Hey, thanks: I went to a gastro and it turned out to be GERD. So I suffered from this for over six months and finally had it taken away with an RX pill. The over the counter GERD stuff hadn’t worked for me. I went to her thinking it was a waste of time, and that the pills would be a waste of time. They ended up getting rid of it in a matter of weeks.

Now I have neck pain, though…some back issue. Always something!

For anyone reading this: see a Gastro doc about GERD before you decide what it is. Could have saved myself months of agony.

TPC_YaYa

Nuggetsvolum1,

I am so happy to read you found treatment for the GERD. Are you seeing someone for the neck and back issues?

I have multiple issues with my neck and back, the main issue stems from degenerative joint disease.

I hope you will find answers soon for your neck and back.

I also wanted to share that we have a support call every Tuesday evening at, 7pm ET, 6pm CT, 5pm MT and 4pm PT. It is a great place to talk to others who are dealing with pain.
      The calls are open discussions, so all who attend can have the opportunity to share in the conversation if they wish. Those attending the calls may share as little, or as much, as they feel comfortable doing. Sharing is not mandatory; you can call in and just listen.

Call in number: 267-807-9601 Passcode: 491-268-096 and press the # key.

The TPC Outreach Support Conference calls are FREE, but please check your long distance calling plan to see if any standard long distance rates apply.

TPC_YaYa
      TPC Community Moderator

“The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.