Cannabis Oil

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      latestfix
      Participant

I have myalgic encephalomyelitis, POTS, cluster headaches, interstitial cystitis, fibromyalgia and more. I used to take pain medications such as oxycodone and tramadol which I became addicted to and had to come off. I now use cannabis oil for pain, anxiety and depression and it works amazingly. There is a lack of information on this on forums. This stuff is a miracle cure. If you are in pain and don’t know where to turn to and have an open mind, this is what you should try.

jasonlor27
      Participant

13 Health Benefits of Marijuana You Probably Didn’t Know

Marijuana, also known as cannabis, pot, weed, grass, hemp, ganja, and hash refers to the dried flowers, stems, leaves, and seeds of the Cannabis indica or Cannabis sativa plants. It comes in a variety of color ranging from gray to brown to green. Marijuana remains a valuable plant and is named one of the world’s lucrative plants as well. It is known to have more than 500 chemicals including two notable ones delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol also called THC and cannabidiol which is also called CBD.

The medicinal benefits of weed cannot be overemphasized as researches, as well as history, have confirmed that there are health benefits of weed. It is claimed that cannabis has been used to treat successfully various ailment for more than 3,000 years. Also, much scientific research both in the past and present times claim that there are numerous benefits of cannabis. Cannabis is used popularly by smoking, dabbing, and vaping. It is also eaten with food while other people drink it as tea. Cannabis benefits may also be derived from its extracts such as hash oil, wax, and honey oil.

Although marijuana use is illegal in many countries of the world, it still serves recreational, spiritual, and medical purposes in other countries such as Belgium, Canada, Netherlands, Spain, and some states in the US. For this reason, millions of people now consume marijuana. In fact, one can buy weed online easily today.

Apart from euphoria, a common benefit of smoking weed or its intake in any other form, marijuana benefits the health in other ways which include;

It Helps Prevents Cancer
      According to recent research, an active substance in marijuana, cannabidiol, CBD helps in not only treating cancer but also in preventing the spread of cancer in the body. The study suggests that CBD stops the spread of certain types of cancer including breast cancer and causes the death of these cancerous cells in the body.

It Helps in Weight loss and Reduces Risk of Diabetes
      Another benefit of smoking marijuana is improved metabolism and reduced risk of diabetes. According to research smoking pot makes people slimmer and maintain a healthy weight as their metabolism rate is increased. This result in improved digestion, absorption, and excretion processes in the body. This eventually leads to weight loss. Smoking of marijuana also improves the body response to sugar in the healthiest way. This helps in managing both type -1 and type-2 diabetes. Smoking weed also helps in the prevention of diabetes.

It Decreases Anxiety
      Marijuana is a psychoactive substance which promotes euphoria and decreases anxiety. Marijuana is commonly taken for recreational purpose and like other drugs such as alcohol, it helps to improve moods. According to researchers, people fighting depression can take marijuana to help improve their mental and emotional health status.

It acts as a Neuroprotective Agent
      Marijuana, according to some studies acts as a strong neuroprotective agent in the human body. It is claimed to protect the brain from concussions as well as trauma. Studies revealed that certain chemicals or substances such as CBD and THC found in marijuana helps in healing the brain after a traumatic injury or concussion. It also revealed to lessen brain bruises, thereby promoting the brain health. Marijuana is also revealed to protect the brain after a stroke episode. According to research studies, smoking weed reduces the size of the affected area thereby protecting the brain from not only damage caused by the stroke but from further damage.

It Helps to Treat Glaucoma
      Smoking of cannabis according to the National eye institute is claimed to prevent as well as treat glaucoma. Glaucoma is an eye disease caused by increased pressure in the eyeball which results in damage to the optic nerve. This eventually leads to a loss of vision. However, there is hope for the treatment of glaucoma with marijuana. Marijuana is revealed to decrease the pressure in the eye. In people with normal eye pressure and people with glaucoma, smoking marijuana lowers the intraocular eye pressure which translates to better eye health and treatment for glaucoma.

It Reduces Side Effects of Hepatitis C Treatment
      Hepatitis C is a condition whose treatment is known to be harsh as the side effects are numerous including muscles aches, fatigue, nausea, appetite loss and depression. The treatment negative side effects are known to also last for months. However, studies have revealed that smoking marijuana helps to lessen the side effect of hepatitis C treatments. In 2006, the European Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology revealed that smoking pot helps lessen hepatitis C treatment negative side effect. According to the published journal, 86 percent of patients smoking cannabis successfully completed their treatment therapy in a study conducted. This is far higher compared to the 29 percent of non-smokers who successfully completed their treatment. It was also revealed that 54 percent of patients smoking pot had a resulting low viral level compared to the 8 percent of non-smokers.

It Reduces the Side Effects of Chemotherapy Treatments
      Recent researches have revealed that among the many benefits of pot is the reduction of the side effect of chemotherapy treatments. Chemotherapy, a treatment for people suffering from various types of cancer has numerous negative side effects including appetite loss, pain, and nausea. However, it has been revealed that smoking pot will not only stimulate appetite but also reduce pain and nausea resulting from chemotherapy treatments. Also, people suffering from health conditions which refrains them from eating such as bulimia and anorexia will have increased appetite by smoking pot.

It Slows Down Alzheimers Disease Progression
      Alzheimer’s disease is a popular disease that causes memory loss and reduced brain function as it causes a decline in the reasoning and thinking skills of humans. Recent research has however found that smoking marijuana will slow down the progress of Alzheimer disease in humans and can even help in preventing the occurrence of the disease. It is revealed that tetrahydrocannabinol slows down the formation of amyloid plaques which kills the brain cells and is responsible for causing Alzheimer disease. This then results in a slow progression of the disease as the enzymes producing these plaques are blocked.

It Reduces Pain
      According to certain researchers, smoking marijuana can help in treating pain. It is revealed to alleviate pain and discomfort of people suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. According to studies, smoking marijuana helps relieves arthritis patients of inflammation and pain. It also helps them sleep better. Some other studies from Israel revealed that smoking weed helps Parkinson disease patients improve their motor skills. It also helps them sleep better, reduces their pain and soothes their tremors as well.

It Improves Lung Function
      Smoking marijuana has been revealed to help reverse the carcinogenic effects of smoking tobacco products. It is known that tobacco products do not promote lungs health as tobacco users over a long time lose their lung function putting them on great health risk. However, marijuana smokers during a study showed an increased lung capacity.

It Promotes Bone Health
      According to studies some compounds in marijuana such as CBD, THC, and even CBG helps in improving bone health. It is revealed that these compounds help in not only the healing of the bone but in preventing bone-related diseases. It is also revealed to slow down bone degeneration process and triggers the formation of bone. Bone injuries such as fractures are healed faster when marijuana is smoked even as it also makes the bone stronger. Compounds in marijuana can also help in calming the muscles and repair of muscle tears or injuries.

It helps fight drug addiction
      Recent research has revealed that marijuana can help people fight and recover from the effects of drug addiction. Cannabidiol, CBD an active compound found in marijuana is said to help people fight opioid dependencies as well as alcohol addiction. Breaking free from drug addiction is known to be difficult. And even when one does break free, there is a tendency of such person going back to using drugs when faced with harsh conditions. However, smoking of marijuana helps one to break free fast even as such a person has a low tendency of going back to drug use again.

It Helps in the Treatment of STI
      Smoking cannabis can help in treating some sexually transmitted infections or diseases such as herpes and Chlamydia. According to some researcher’s tetrahydrocannabinol can help stop the spread of genital herpes in the human body cells. Cannabis has also been revealed to have some analgesic properties which can help in relieving one of pain resulting from an STI or STD. Some other research in 2014 also revealed that certain cannabinoids might help inhibit inflammation in the brain of people living with HIV. Cannabis is also revealed to inhibit the replication of HIV and prevents damage which may result from HIV related nerve damage.

Now that you know the benefits of marijuana, you can begin to buy cannabis oil online.

marymills
      Participant

Its been a long time now and I still prefer natural products regardless of technology or any advanced studies. Ever since I have discovered Whole Family Products, I have been patronizing their products. CBD Freeze The Pain Roll helped me with my menopausal symptoms, it did easily relieve my pain.

everyone
      Participant

I agree this natural approach works wonders. I have found a CDB spray that relieves the sciatic nerve pain I experience. Sprayachesaway.com it is a god send.

ElenaDeborah11
      Participant

I have a pain in my back and neck…trying to use different ways to get rid of it, but marijuana definitely doesn’t help. Massage, special mattresses, therapy: I can only recommend these three components. Marijuana only makes my mind misty and I still feel pain anyway.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.