Can Physiotherapy Treat Osteoarthritis Pain?

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain Can Physiotherapy Treat Osteoarthritis Pain?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      RobertDBradley
      Participant

HI, I’m Robert from Mississauga. My brother has been suffering from severe knee pain for the last two months. In the beginning, he neglected it but now it got so worse that he can’t tolerate the pain.

Last week he consulted his doc and he told him that its osteoarthritis. The doctor also prescribed Tapentadol. Now he’s taking it for managing pain.
      But he’s thinking about doing some kind of non medicated treatment.

One of my friends told physiotherapy can cure joint pains so we’re planning to visit a physiotherapy clinic in Mississauga. But I would like to know if it’s worth spending money. Is there any other alternative way to treat osteoarthritis?

Bradley Cameron
      Participant

if the doctor recommended osteoarthritis then respect his decision and atleast discuss it with Rheumatologists

krslaw73
      Participant

This supercharged Full Spectrum CBD Oil is Hydrophilic, making it easy absorbed into the body. Non-GMO, Organically grown, GMP Certified, Hemp is grown and processed in USA, Third Party Lab Tested, 60 Day Empty Bottle Return Policy (you nothing to lose but pain) and much much more. Perfect for anyone wanting to treat severe health challenges and regain optimal health.

This product has changed my life forever! I can direct you to the person who introduced me to this product at a seminar in Tampa Bay Florida he was talking to other physicians doctors other people with pain I’m so glad that I went to this seminar cuz like I said this has changed my life forever

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.