Another newbie

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      PigzMightFly
      Participant

Hi, I’m Trev or Pigz. I’ve decided to join this forum as I’m hoping to get some help or even just having someone to talk to that knows what I’m going through. I have probable nerve damage in my back C4 C5 which causes me a great deal of pain and I also get restless legs. I’ve had this condition for 21yrs and every year its getting worse its been really doing my nut in very little sleep, anger issues and deep depression. this has ruined my life I used to be very active life and soul of the party type, but now I’m just a miserable old man. All the hobbies i used to enjoy have stopped my wife left me because she couldn’t handle the mood swings (I couldn’t blame her). I know there are a lot of people worse off than me but it’s hard telling myself that when I’m either in deep depression or in a lot of pain, and I also know this is a common story but I’m hoping someone might have something new to say, all I get from the docs is Pain Therapy group AGAIN! Any how that’s my story hope to see people in the forum soon

JoyceMartino
      Participant

I’m new here and today is a hard day pain wise. Hip Replacement Damage and advancing OA. I’m not seeing place to make a post.

TPC_YaYa

Hi Joyce,

You can post by hitting reply under any comments that have already been posted or by starting a new posts. If I can be of any help please let me know.

Take care,

TPC YaYa
        TPC Community Moderator
        outreach@paincommunity.org

“The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.