Reply To: The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True Reply To: The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True

bd
Participant

The last pic answers petmom’s question of where do I keep the litter box. It sit’s in the head (bathroom) under my new composting toilet. I slide it forward out of the way when I need to use the toilet. It may be a little inconvenient, but that’s life in 33 feet. It is also a lot less difficult than trying to find, cut, split, and stack 10 cords of fire wood. And thinking “God do I really need 10 cords?”.
It’s now been 4 months since I had to cut fire wood. Some days that seems a long time and another life ago. Other days I’m amazed that it’s only been 4 months. I have made some mistakes and had a few false starts. That’s life with pain. You get up in the morning (if you’ve managed to sleep at night) and see what works for the day.
I spent a lot of time and energy becoming a resident of Alabama because that what seemed right when I was in N. Carolina. Now that I’m here in Florida and aboard the Lonoh I realize I’m to worn out to make the move. Yesterday I called and told my contact at the council on ageing that I couldn’t get to Alabama and that it seemed to make more sense to stay put and become a Florida resident. Time may tell if that’s the right decision.