Reply To: The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True Reply To: The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True

bd
Participant

Ms. Kitty has been out and about, finding new places to be. I woke the other night to look up and find her asleep on the screen that covers the hatch over the v-berth. She spent the night there and most of the next day. The air flowing around her must have felt good. Unfortunately (as I warned her) she picked up fleas on her trips ashore. The flea drops haven’t knocked them out yet. The fleas were dropping through the screen onto my bunk. That was NOT acceptable! The easiest was to stop her from sleeping there was to remove the screen. She was not impressed the next time she jumped in there to sleep. She found herself down below standing on my bed.
Yesterday morning I caught a 4 or 5 inch fish for her. She looked at it but had no idea what to do with it so I ended dumping it overboard. Last night she discovered that she could get on top of the canvas cockpit enclosure.
We’ll see what things she discovers today.
bd