Reply To: I'm new, in need of friendship and hope

Home Page Forums Welcome to The Pain Community I'm new, in need of friendship and hope Reply To: I'm new, in need of friendship and hope

TPC_YaYa

Hello SirenDestiny,

Welcome to TPC. We are happy to meet you but sure wish it was under different circumstances. We understand the need for support, compassion and friendship here at TPC.
It is so important to have family/friends who try to understand but it helps a great deal to have others who are also on a journey with pain.

We would like to invite you to stop by one of our hosted chats. You will meet and make new friends who do understand. Our chats are a great place for support. You are not pressured to share more than you wish to and you are more than welcome to just read along with the conversation. We talk about pain and the many different pain treatments. We also talk about daily life events, our children, grandchildren, food and so much more. We share laughter together and it is a great way to start the day.

The hosted chats are Monday-Wednesday-Friday at 11am eastern time in the chat room. You will find the chat room at the top of this webpage under the “community” tab.
We hope that you will join us and look forward to seeing you there.

If we can answer any questions please just let us know.

TPC_YaYa

TPC Community Moderator
“The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”