Reply To: The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True Reply To: The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True

bd
Participant

We go in the water tomorrow. M.s Kitty is ready to assume command but not the responsibility. It has been a long process but finally we’re ready, or at least the boat is. I’ve crawled inside every locker and followed all the wires. I have a sense of how the boat is put together and what needs to be done. PLEASZE don’t tell Ms. Kitty or her list will grow way to long. You all know what a harsh task master she can be.
The weather here has been great for my tired old bones.
Hopefully by the end of the week I’ll have internet in my next temporary berth and will make it to chat more regularly. I’ve arranged to move to a marina 50 feet down the shore from the boat yard. I’ll be there for a month then float until after Memorial Day. After that it’s off to Alabama to get the paper work part of the boat done. That could be a 2 month process after I get there. The clock is ticking to get it done so I can be mobile for hurricane season.