Reply To: The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True Reply To: The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True

bd
Participant

Ms. Kitty and I are back in Alabama to establish residency and register the Lonoh. Soon her home port will officially be Bon Secour, Alabama. While we’re gone the yard will start fixing the holes in the bottom. No they are planned for holes not problems. There were 2 thru-hull valves that needed new backing blocks and 3 thru-hulls that I am eliminating. 1 was from the air-conditioner that I removed and sold. The other 2 were from the toilet (head) that was finicky so I am replacing it with a composting head. That will save me the cost and time of having my holding tank for sewage pumped out every week or so. It will also give me the room that the tank occupied.
Hopefully when I finish I’ll be able to think about my own internet connection instead of having to rely on freebies where I can find them. Then I can come back and join you all in chat once more.