Reply To: The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True Reply To: The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True

bd
Participant

It’s Friday morning and Ms. Kitty and I have settled in at the motel in Panama City Florida. It’s been a crazy week but things are progressing. The number of things to keep track of is daunting. Thank god for lists!
I’ve found a boat and set the survey (similar to a home inspection) and sea trials for tomorrow. If all goes well she’ll be mine by the end of the day. Then while she’s out of the water the yard will clean and paint the bottom. While they’re doing that I’ll take a few days to drive to Alabama and register her there. With luck Ms. Kitty and I will be living aboard by Wednesday.
Today I’ll spend time finding my way around town. I’ve found the post office and arranged to have my mail forwarded. Next I’ll find the yard that will do the hauling and painting, then the marina I hope to use while I’m in Florida. In my “spare” time I need to research and find insurance. Did I mention that it was a long list? Good thing Ms. Kitty is in charge of the list!
Thanks for all the support from my pain community family.