Reply To: Open For Suggestions!

Home Page Forums Welcome to The Pain Community Open For Suggestions! Reply To: Open For Suggestions!

Noki4
Participant

Wendyli,

I am so sorry that you have had such a terrible journey. As a mother I would have done the exact same thing. Our children always come first. It is beyond frustrating that healthcare providers do not seem to agree with us.
I do not know how to help you find a new provider but I will be your friend, a shoulder to lean on.

I also would like to let you know about the chats here at The Pain Community. They are Monday-Wednesday-Friday at 11am ET and Thursday night at 7:30pm ET. Some really nice folks in the chats who are caring and compassionate.

The Pain Community also has support conference calls 4 times a month. These calls are so wonderful, they are open discussion calls so everyone on the call can talk if they like. There is a host but she is also a person living with pain and understands. I know you are feeling alone right now and I want you to know you are not alone. I am here – The Pain Community (TPC) is here and there are so many others.

The TPC Outreach Support Calls schedule for the next two calls is, july 19: 1:00-2:00 pm ET and
July 26: 7:00-8:00 pm ET. Call in number: 712-775-7031 Passcode: 491-268-096 and press the # key.
You can read more about the calls on the homepage.

Take care,
Noki4