Reply To: The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True Reply To: The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True

bd
Participant

Tuesday 3/8/2016
Ms. Kitty and I have been living aboard for a year now. Not once have I wished to be back in N. Carolina. Though I have no concept of how long I may be able to live aboard, I feel incredibly lucky to be here now. Life aboard is as easy as I could have anywhere. With the continued help of my dock-mates I will be Ok for a good while.
Yesterday morning Ms. Kitty was off the boat for two hours. After the first hour I did a quick search. I wasn’t to concerned. It was a nice day. I had been in the cockpit and there hadn’t been any confrontation or commotion on the dock. After and hour and a half I was worried. I looked all over the boat as well as the dock and the other boats. She was no where to be found. I tried to comfort myself with the knowledge that she was just hiding or more likely sunning herself some where. I sat in the cockpit washing laundry and kept an eye out for her. She finally came strolling back aboard.
take care of each other and have a gentle day
bd
quack quack