Reply To: The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True Reply To: The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True

Noki4
Participant

I have not sit down at the computer or with paper and pen yet but I have been thinking what each number on the pain scale means to me. I have made a few written notes so I don’t lose those thoughts within the pain.
I find myself going back over the years and how each number means something different then what it would have 5 or 10 years ago.
As Father Time marches on, so does the pain, and sometimes I have to stop, look and listen to what my body is trying to tell me because what was the “normal” 6 months ago may not be the “normal” now.

I have to hold on tightly to my “blessings” or I fear I may lose a part of me that I am not willing to let go.

I know the two words, pain & positive do not usually go together but in order for me to fight the pain and try to stay in control, I have to look at the positive sides of life. The pain has allowed me to meet and make wonderful life time friends. The pain has allowed me to travel to several pain conferences where I listened to inspiring words from those who live with pain. The pain has allowed me to look within and I have found parts of me that I did not know even existed. I have found talents that I may never have found if it were not for the pain.
The list goes on but this is enough for now. I love reading your insights, keep sharing please.
Noki4