Reply To: The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True Reply To: The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True

Noki4
Participant

I love the idea of writing down what each number on the pain scale means to us. We all should do that since each number can mean something totally different from someone else.
I am blessed (I guess that is the right word to use) to have a high tolerance to pain.
Over the years I have been able to see that it was because I had my three girls to take care of. I could not lay down and rest or tell them I could not meet their needs because Mommy hurt.
I had to be the best Mom I could be. After all were bathed and fast asleep then and only then could I drop the window that I keep shut so tightly to keep the girls from seeing the pain. Night time was my time to deal with the pain, stress and frustration that the pain causes each of us.
We all have struggled with our answer to that pain scale when asked my healthcare providers. By writing what each number means to us, it could help our providers to understand how we deal with the pain at each level.
Take care,
Noki4