Reply To: The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True Reply To: The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True

bd
Participant

I am way behind on news on the dock. I have been thinking of all of you. Unfortunately even in paradise a life in pain is still a life in pain. The weather and pain determine when my body and brain work.
Though I repeatedly warned her Ms. Kitty fell in. It wasn’t off the boat that might have moved underneath her. Oh no that would have been one thing. Instead she fell off the dock! I heard the splash but when I went to investigate I couldn’t see anything. She was swimming underneath the dock to the piling closest to the boat.
I was great to see Opa when he came to visit. I hope he and his family had a good time. His grand kids were a little bored but managed to hold up for the time they were here.
There are pictures to post when I get them sent out. Pictures of the oil barges that come on a regular basis and of a power boat that burned across the bayou one Sunday morning.