Reply To: The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True Reply To: The Log Book of Lonoh – A Dream Come True

bd
Participant

Yesterday started out rainy. I sat in the cabin and played a computer game until it cleared around noon. Then a dock-mate took me food shopping. after things were stowed away I sanded 1/2 the inside of Ms. Kitty’s boat. It has been named “Cat’s Meow” after a small boat that I paddled around with my siblings and cousins when we were small. I ground out all the old paint and the fiberglass patches that had worked loose. The next step is to re-enforce the gunnels then I can take out more around the rear seats. If I take it all out at once the sides will sag open and loose it’s shape.
Today started off foggy. After it burned off I did a few buckets of laundry. It’s all hung along the life-lines to dry now.
This afternoon I need to clean the head “bathroom”. That’s where Ms. Kitty’s litter-box is and she has managed to spill litter. Cleaning should be a daily chore. I do manage to clean her box everyday so there is no smell but the five minutes it takes to wash somehow gets put off.
have a gentle day and take care of each other
bd