Tooth pain

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      FloresDavid
      Participant

Hey folks,
      I’m new in this forum. I’m 26 years old and currently running my own business. A couple of weeks ago, I had a pain on my right molar. It was not much bothering me. I took a painkiller, and it went down. I used to do this whenever I was in pain. But now it has been a couple of days; the pain is getting worse. The pain can not be stopped with painkillers. I tried many other things to get rid of the pain but to no avail.
      I was reluctant to see a dentist because of my fear of dental procedures. But there was no other way but to see a dentist. As my friend’s suggestion, I consulted a dentist two days before, and I was delighted with the dentist’s care.
      He prescribed me antibiotics to reduce the infection and, after that, a root canal.
      Friends, I’m pretty worried about the root canal. Will there be any pain for this procedure? Is it possible for me to take regular food after the root canal? Share your experiences on this. I’m eagerly waiting.
      Thanks.

Nick64
      Participant

You can do the following to relieve a toothache temporarily:

Cold saltwater rinse. Saltwater can loosen waste between the teeth, act as a disinfectant and decrease inflammation. Rinse your mouth vigorously and add 1⁄2 teaspoon of salt into a bottle of warm water.

Rinse of buttocks with hydrogen. A 3 per cent solution of hydrogen peroxide helps reduce inflammation and pain. Dilute the hydrogen peroxide and rinse thoroughly, with equal parts of water. Don’t swallow that. Don’t swallow that.

Compress cold. Cold. Keep a cold compress or ice covered in a towel for 20-minute intervals in the sore region for swelling and discomfort. Replay a couple of hours.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.