Reply To: A community that understands

Home Page Forums Welcome to The Pain Community A community that understands Reply To: A community that understands

TPC_YaYa

Hello Dana702,

Welcome to The Pain Community forums. I see that Petmom1 mentioned that we have live hosted chats three times a week. The forums are a wonderful place to talk to others who do truly understand what living with pain is all about. You meet new folks and make new friends.

The hosted chats are like talking to someone on the phone the only difference is that you are chatting online in a secure chat room. You get to talk to folks in real time and it is a great place for support but it is fun also. In chats we talk about everything from our pain to what our favorite foods are. It is a place where you can be yourself and never worry about being judged.

I do hope you will give one of the chats a try. I know that you will not be disappointed.

Monday – Wednesday – Friday at 11:00am eastern time in the chat room right here on the website. The chat room can be found under the “community tab” at the top of the page.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask.

TPC_YaYa

TPC Community Moderator
“The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”