Reply To: Remodeling our homes and other big projects while living with pain.

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain Remodeling our homes and other big projects while living with pain. Reply To: Remodeling our homes and other big projects while living with pain.

petmom1
Participant

I am blessed to have great neighbors. We help each other with projects. This fall they helped me build a raised garden bed for my veggies. I now have an 8×16 space waiting to be painted and filled with new soil & “mushroom dirt” this Spring 2015. To go with it, they made me the coolest garden bench made of old split rail fence posts, re-cycled wood pallets and a section of picket fence they had leftover. Painted black except for the picket fence section which is different colors and all covered with several coats of poly. It is solid and will weather nicely. I cannot wait to use it. In turn, I helped them put up a new fence and together we helped another friend gut a house for renovation. Whew, I am tired just typing this. Sore at night, but a nice shower and relaxation b4 bed helped with the recuperation.