Reply To: Can someone help me?

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain Can someone help me? Reply To: Can someone help me?

GShaw
Participant

If you want to increase the chances of getting rid of your pain, then I suggest you check out some of my posts.

I am living proof of what I am talking about in my posts.

Let me share with you a bit of my experience which I hope will at least give you an incentive to explore what I have posted at least once. I have had back related problems for many years. Over the last few years they got progressively worse. I without a doubt believed they had something to do with the structure of my back.

I was told I had degenerative discs(which I do), bulging disc(which I do), pinch nerve(which I do) and alignment issues(which I do). I was even told a few years ago by a doctor that my back was so screwed up I might need surgery. What an idiot that doctor was but his comments sure affected my thoughts towards my back.

In the Spring of 2016 while my mother was dying of lung cancer my back created so much pain I was using a cane or an office chair to get around my apartment. Then came what turned my life around to what it is today. It started with my online discovery of Dr. John E Sarno, this led me to a free online program put together by a gentleman by the name of Alan Gordon.

Today I now walk an average of 2 to 4 hours each evening with NO pain. I am walking so much that I am getting calluses on my feet.

I can tell you this much! In most cases degenerative discs, bulging discs, pinch nerves and so on, do not cause the kind of pain so many of us complain about.

I can’t say it enough, check out my posts, most of you suffering with chronic pain will be surprised to see the improvements my suggestions will create. I am not telling you this as a way to promote something for my benefit. It is purely to try and help others suffering with chronic pain.

Feel free to contact me anytime.