Reply To: Please tell me I’m not making it up

Home Page Forums Welcome to The Pain Community Please tell me I’m not making it up Reply To: Please tell me I’m not making it up

TPC_YaYa

Hi Grace,

Your story and journey with pain is to be validated in every way. What you are experiencing is real and no one should ever feel they have the right to tell you that it isn’t.

You can post here everyday and write has much or as little as you want and we will read it and we will respond with compassion and understanding and friendship. There is never a wrong way to tell one’s story.

We believe that pain patients are the informed experts in the world of pain. We live it and manage it and fight through it and no one understands the pain more than a person who lives with pain.

We are here for you in every way we can be. We want you to be able to tell your story and to be heard and to be believed and to be validated by the medical community and family and friends.

Our outreach programs are here for you and others who find themselves feeling alone on the journey with pain. The forums are here for you to post and if you would also like to interact on a one on one basis with us please feel free to email us at, outreach@paincommunity.org

You are not alone! You are experiencing “real chronic pain”. You are to be believed and given respect, compassion, support and so much more.

Take care,

TPC YaYa
TPC Community Moderator

“The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”