How long do the results of lasik surgery last?

Home Page Forums Wellness Issues How long do the results of lasik surgery last?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  sarah675 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

sarah675
    Participant

I went camping last week and accidentally knocked off my glasses. I tried to fix it with a screwdriver and spare screws but failed to fix it. So, I decided to use my contact lens. Since I am not used to wearing contact lens, I didn’t know that the liquid that protects the contact lens evaporates in a month or so. So, the contact lens became very dry and it broke off due to dryness.
    I am lazy to use glasses and want my vision problem to be corrected very soon. I am planning to take an eye exam and determine whether my vision can be corrected using lasik eye surgery. I have heard that lasik cannot be done for those patients whose power keeps on decreasing every year. Is this true?
    How long do the results of lasik surgery last? How long does it take for laser eye surgery to heal? How long after laser eye surgery can you wear makeup? Please give some genuine replies and suggestions. Thanks in advance.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.