Winning your appeal

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TPC_Opa 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

Any one that is a disabled veteran knows how hard it is to get your proper rating of disability with the VA. I received my package from VARO Saturday stating that they were finally approving my appeal. I started this process back in 2007 and my case made its way from the VARO to the US Court of Veteran Appeals 2 times and was on its way for the third time when the Board of Veteran appeals finally agreed that they hadn’t rated me properly. 9 years I battled with the VA till I received my rating of 90% scheduler. I have been Individually Unemployable since 2010. I know that I could have made the process a lot easier if I had followed the advice posted on a couple of websites. or These are both websites created by veterans to help their fellow vets with a lot of the problems you may run into with the VA and how to make your appeal go a lot smoother and hopefully you won’t have to wait 9 years to win your appeal. No matter what, do not give up! You may get frustrated, and even angry but if you stay strong you will get there.

TPC Community Moderator
    “The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.