Winning your appeal

Home Page Forums Military/Veterans Winning your appeal

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      TPC_Opa

Any one that is a disabled veteran knows how hard it is to get your proper rating of disability with the VA. I received my package from VARO Saturday stating that they were finally approving my appeal. I started this process back in 2007 and my case made its way from the VARO to the US Court of Veteran Appeals 2 times and was on its way for the third time when the Board of Veteran appeals finally agreed that they hadn’t rated me properly. 9 years I battled with the VA till I received my rating of 90% scheduler. I have been Individually Unemployable since 2010. I know that I could have made the process a lot easier if I had followed the advice posted on a couple of websites. vawatchdog.org or hadit.com. These are both websites created by veterans to help their fellow vets with a lot of the problems you may run into with the VA and how to make your appeal go a lot smoother and hopefully you won’t have to wait 9 years to win your appeal. No matter what, do not give up! You may get frustrated, and even angry but if you stay strong you will get there.

TPC_Opa
      TPC Community Moderator
      “The views or opinion(s) contained herein do not necessarily represent those of The Pain Community.”

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.